What I Got Done Here Up To 2 PM CST Today


Our church directory photo :)Oct 9, 04:24 pm



Denial anger bargaining depression acceptance – five stages of being on Top ChefOct 9, 08:51 pmdenebian of 23rd century Star Trek = denobulan of 22nd century? The key word in all of those is … Death. (“I,Mudd”)Oct 12, 09:34 am



Thunderbird effect … What if Wolverine had died on the X-Men's 2nd mission instead? And for a Spellsinger movie adaptation, would the characters of Flor

Oct 12, 09:35 am



Gosia,
Jeffrey will be coming to Adam's birthday party Saturday; he's looking forward to it! From the invitation I'm guessing he likes Star Wars (great taste!) … Any particular gifts we should look at for him?

See you Saturday, David (Jeffrey's dad)
Oct 24, 11:19 am

By the time you're reading this, I will have just cleaned copies of messages and other thoughts I've sent to myself so far this month out of my cell phone! And since I know my current profile photo IS said church directory photo, I'm not leaving anything out! Maybe.

This weekend, the short short version -- it's been a long day already -- we got the kids new winter coats, we sent the better part of Sunday cleaning out a large bin of photos out; at about one-third of what it had, we no longer have duplicates or negatives or many pictures of people we don't remember.

And I'd say they're taking that rather well,

David

Comments

Popular Posts