before it is a coffin you love too much


But one thing last night that made me laugh out loud first ... Jeffrey and I were running an errand for the family and a woman we know from church was there too. We exchanged pleasantries, and upon coming outside to get to the car we saw her husband and noted he didn't go in (it was a small place in all fairness), to which he responded places with that many people make him crazy, to which my bounding son -- who was tired already, that's why he moved about so much -- responded "like me every day!"


I won't argue with that, particularly since he didn't want to fall asleep by holding still! But now to the favorite statuses (stati?) of mine from the first half of July -- you may have noticed that I forgot to do this the final half of June, but THAT wasn't because of faulty memory (I think) as much as the computer I usually write these posts on started running really slow and we had to take it apart along with everything I'd saved and not backed up on it. Including the last half of June, but I can live with that. It's only gotten that bad twice in twelve years, so I can handle that.


And all posters -- except me, of course -- remain safely anonymous, David 






1. I really hate to be compared to anybody else. I hate for somebody talk down TO me or ABOUT me, especially regarding my character, because I'm a good person with a STRONG sense of purpose, morals, value, respect and integrity ... I know I'm different from anybody. I'm a unique individual with plenty of AMAZING qualities, but most people will not be able to see it, even if they watch my every move ... not because of WHO I AM, but because of WHO THEY ARE. I'm used to being underestimated and put down because BY NATURE, people judge and hate anything they can't comprehend!!! It never hurts any less when shade is thrown, or my flaws and weaknesses are exposed by somebody that I truly love, somebody that I've humbled myself to and allowed them to witness my vulnerability!!! People will sometimes pull you as low as possible to compensate for their own inequities ... But you will never find your COME UP while putting others DOWN!!!!







2. I had hoped – you need to chase butterflies or read Nabokov, or walk with [the person this Poster wrote to's husband] – get out of that church before it is a coffin you love too much







3. It funny how a person will delete you as a friend. Because you talk to someone they have a problem with. I just laughed, one thing about me I'm not going to kiss no one ass. And on that note I keep it real and say what on my mind if you wrong you wrong. Some people just hate to hear the truth.






4. Lol
I can only take selfies and smile when my eyes are covered! It's a weird quirk that I have.






5. Atleast my mind is thinking positive after seeing people bash me and knowing I'm disliked and it hurting bad I realize I have not experienced that much in my life and these people don't know me personally so why get upset. I have never been in a fight, I have had very little confrontation and really have never known anyone not to like me or have heard they don't like me. Except maybe once from my own doing. Even exes don't hate me so why let this junk bother me so bad to whe...re I almost get to the brink deleting every social media. It's just stupid. I care that much about what others think which is insane. Being called words that I know I'm not from someone I wanted to be friends with just showed how stupid they are. They were not part of the situation to be so hateful. I've seen people be hateful to her on her page and seen people's opinion of her which is not good yet on her friends list. Not me. I now get it so young and so hateful and horrible. But this made me realize everyone gets bullied at one time and hears people don't like them. This is my first time with this so I guess that makes me lucky.







6. Celebrated my first book deal by buying business cards. If that's not adulthood I don't know what is.





7. A handsome man will open your eyes, an intelligent man will open your mind, & a gentleman will open your heart.







8.You must *eidon if you want to see far from what you know and further still from what you see; you have to eidon to see; if you want love to hear it flow your soul in Truth and Spirit!
*to see what Truth reveals through the Spirit of God; revelation; something otherwise unknown until it is revealed by the One who seals.







9. This song may be ending but His story never ends, and there IS Hope. There is Hope. There is Hope. Hope is here!







10. Ahhhh...ya'll gotta catch this now !...Many are the Christians that will be walking around Heaven with no crowns !! Bless their [heart]'s....I will conti...nue now...There are Christians that go thru their daily lives and don't even give a thought to going home to be with JESUS. They are wrapped up with the world. Rapture you say ? Ahhhh..It'll happen when it happens.." I'm content" Well believe this...the post -trib and mid- trib people are certainly not watchin !!!....These are the ones that haven't learned to # their days, that's for sure ! Now right here in scripture, what does it say in the book of Timothy ?......Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 2nd Timothy 4:8 KJV....Now the next scriptures are written to the Church of Philadelphia only and I suggest that if you're not in this Church ya best get in quick !! What is said to this particular Church ?......10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Pretty straight forward huh ?!?.....My suggestion to you is that you need to get in this church "RIGHT NOW,& START WATCHIN" !! And you who will receive this crown..."BE PATIENT AND KEEP WATCHIN" or you know what will happen...another scripture written straight to the Church of Philadelphia, which is the very next scripture after verse 10 !!!........11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Rev 3:11 KJV......






11. When you wake up to ACHING LEGGGGGSSSS!
Yesssss... it was a good [hashtag]WHOOPASS ~ *wobbly* as sin today but *hungry* for more!







12. Okay, so this past Sunday I preached on how God wants us as close as peanut butter is to jelly. Check it out: [link to this Poster's sermon]




Comments

Popular Posts