I Hear And Dream Awesome Things

Eight years ago . . .

Matthew 16:13-19.                                             January 18
mission developers; us all at work.                    11001.18

2 Samuel 23 - Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,

These be the names of the mighty men [of Israel] whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the sea, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.

Asahel the brother of Joab was one of the thirty; Ethan the son of Dodo of Beth-lehem.

What Everybody Wants

Be sympathetic with the other person's ideas and desires. 

Pray for the Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and all the leaders of Israel that will have to make the hard decisions in the Knesset.

Gadgetmaster realizes this and it leads to his sacrifice at Quezon City.

[blog entry "Jeffrey Robert And The Silver Skates"]

This morning's dream: Joe Baldauff (from when I partied like it's 1999) giving a business presentation with Erik among others I've known at what looked like the Caprica Opera House. The end is cartoonish, showing what looks like a human heart toasting a marshmallow over a campfire - the fire lights the fuse to some dynamite, and it blows up and the heart's valves are splayed and form "dy" - what happens to you if you're not in the business, the end of the dream says.

Years ago, I was complicated.

And I still am, even if I forget I picked up something at work I swear (or affirm) to God that I picked at work today or left behind me but just don't remember where. After work Martha and I visited her dad Robert in Trinity Hospital who's now recovering in their ICU from surgery he had to have. Martha's sister Mary treated us to dinner ... because she could, and also A BIT to make up for Martha having to bowl tonight when she wasn't scheduled to due to a last minute snafu.

But still, I hear and dream awesome things.

David

Comments

Popular Posts