All Buffers Go To Chemistry

Three years ago ...

Acts 19:1-7.                                     SATURDAY.                         January 10
communities need. clean water.           0628.                               11501.10

Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him; that is, on Christ Jesus.
When they heard, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 4-5

Zechariah 6 - [first five verses written out] [6-15]

Got a great breakfast (maybe a little too filling, now that I think about it!) at church before going to work at Marketplace today. It felt like slow going, but I got shortly after four, as opposed to a quarter after five and then I headed to Robert and Sharon's [Martha's parents, my in-laws] house to print out a copy of the Sunday school play on Paul the first rotation class will be reading for and acting out a week from tomorrow. Then I got gas at M&H, then I come home ... and though Jeffrey tells me he had a great time at Jasper's party, while Martha and Sarah went to Kmart and grabbed us lunch (and dinner, that was a BIG order from Little Caesar's) ... with a guy, it's a lot more important to be the provider, to be looked up to, to be handy and not a dumb versifier!

At least it is to me ...

Today's title comes from something I wrote on an item -- technically, on a box containing said item -- I picked to indicate all sixteen buffers on said lab cart. I always chuckle when I write that, not because I mean to be condescending (at least, I hope others at work don't see it that way) but because it sounds like the animated movie All Dogs Go To Heaven. And that movie came out three years earlier than I thought it did -- I was shooting for 1992, and it debuted in 1989!

As I write this here in Minot we're getting the snow and cold we usually have this time last month along with below zero temperatures. And right now we've sat down to pizza for dinner and watching the latest episode of This Is Us. This has its good points, its very good points, but it's also the most enabling show on television -- that is, why bother striving to make yourself better and fitter if your family's always going to be there for you? But THAT is a story for another day.

Also, due to that snowy weather we have no church going on that's usually scheduled for tonight.

David

Comments

Popular Posts