I Got Enough Sleep This Weekend, I'm Good.

Nine years ago . . .

Psalm 69:1-5.                                                     January 14
those living with an incurable disease               10901.14

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (Colossians 3)

Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Get the other person saying "yes, yes" immediately.

And that's from a year I read How To Win Friends and Influence People through in January ...

And this is a year I get to find out what I need to do to keep my seizures from adversely affecting my life, for Thursday morning at work I had a bad one. At least, I was told I had one for I was on the warehouse floor and then I found myself in my boss' office and not remembering that someone had told me to go in there.

For those who haven't been keeping up here (it's ok if you haven't, for I don't update these posts as much as I used to) my health is not the perfect picture I would like it to be. I get to see a new doctor on the twenty-fifth -- and as I write this, I realize it's not the neurologist who I'll be seeing, but rather the doctor for my type-2 diabetes -- but I am encouraged I won't be seeing Dr. Sharma by myself.

I asked Martha to come with me because ... I would hate to think I would leave something out, but it's easy to get panicked and, well, forget some detail about what happened. Even if I end up on some more or some different type of medicine, I don't want to become a forty-six year old dependent on enough drugs to choke a racehorse.

Our pockets aren't that deep!

David

Comments

Popular Posts