That History Is Unfolding As It Should





I am surprised I like Burger King's newest item, Mac n' Cheetos. I like them a lot.


So eager have people been in my area to try them then when Martha was working the drive-thru window at Burger King Saturday afternoon one person pulled up and asked for a pack of Mac n' Cheetos, and she told them they wouldn't be available until Monday. And that person pulled right on through -- they were there for that one item. Monday night after I got off work and picked up Sarah and Jeffrey we went to Burger King to pick up dinner and I ordered along with my meal a box of Mac n' Cheetos. They're five to a pack and essentially it's macaroni and cheese tightly packed inside ... not really a Cheetos Puff, but rather a deep fried Cheetos cheese crumbs blend. I find that a bit ironic considering Burger King makes its rep on flame-broiling its products and not frying them, but I digress.

Easy to hold. Jeffrey threw back up the first bite he took. Sarah wouldn't try them at all.


And I thought I'd be turned off by the texture too, but I was actually very impressed even with the mild kick at the end. Nothing flaming hot, but easy to appreciate -- at least that's how I found them. Now today as I finish this last post for June 2016, I want to touch on some of the big issues facing us like a certain country's Presidential election coming up in November and the consequences of an island nation leaving a multinational "union" and sparking other ideas of secession in other countries ... I want to, but I don't see the point of it. I can pray for what I believe is the most favorable outcome, I can keep abreast of the news from several sources at a time, I can act on what is important to and ultimately more valuable to me. And that's about all.


I can find other ways to go crazy. And I probably have.


Happy Independence Day!

David


Comments

Popular Posts