According To Blogroll, This Is One Post More ...



... than I made last year, so I'm already ahead of my game! Of course, the question here is just WHAT game I'm supposed to be playing, posting my favorite statuses and quotes (their posters mostly remain anonymous) from the first half of October 2014, and am I even following the rules! Well, I guess we'll find out as we go.
 
David

 
 
1. I have a cold, and my mom is reading me stuff about WWII... cuz crying while you have a cold is always a good idea
 

 
2. Feel like your perfectly crafted writing is off by only one word? That's the difference between "blueberry jam" and "toe jam". ;-)8
 

 
3. I got the job or should I say "jobs". I went in thinking I'd be doing one thing and now I'm gonna be doing multiple things and learning lots of New stuff. I'm full time and I'm making 2 1/2 times MORE than I was! With vision... Comes provision. God is good!



4. Talk to you soon loveys! Heading home, bbs.
My phone is on "desperate"
Lol lol!
Ttyl & Ily all!


 
5. Quote for the day: Comparison is the thief of joy..

 
 
6. There is NO DOUBT about one very important thing. We are most DEFINITELY in the day just prior to the Start of the Tribulation period, Daniel's 70th week of years. We are totally in the zone.....and there is no doubt about that. Jesus is coming!!!

There is a blood moon that coincides with the opening of the 6th seal judgment.....and that is very near the midtrib point. If we can pin point WHICH blood moon on Nasa's eclipse webpage corresponds to that midpoint - then we've got some approximate timing......

There is a tetrad (four full blood red moons) that we are in the middle of right now. Next comes a triad (three full blood red moons) and then a single in the last year that signals the second coming and the trib wrapping up.

The ONLY ONE LEFT THAT COULD POSSIBLY FIT is the 6th blood moon on the chart - July 31, 2018. Back that up by 3-1/2 years, and you have an approximate start date for the Tribulation period of January 31, 2015. The 7th blood moon doesn't work because it throws the Tribulation period beyond the end of the generation.

THIS VERY WELL COULD BE IT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS AS THESE FALL FEASTS PLAY OUT......with the second blood moon of the tetrad falling right in the middle..... This is going to be so cool!!!
 
 
 
7. Even Madmen have standards

 
8. A lecture from class this week keeps playing over and over in my head. The passion and conviction with which my professor spoke touched my heart, mind and soul. Powerful week of lectures and discussion.....I can only hope that the Holy Spirit can work through me like that at some point!



9. Having said this, thanks to my good friend, Mike Hile, I am finding some very interesting things about economic issues. This article will be too long if I go into all of them, but I want to mention just one.

On 9/11 [Sept. 11. 2001] planes were flown into the WTC towers. President Bush shut down the banks for 6 days. They were closed on the day before Rosh Hashanah (Sept. 16, 2001). But they reopened the next day on Rosh Hashanah, Sept. 17, 2001, and the stock market dropped more than 700 points. So that large decline in the Stock Market happened on Rosh Hashanah in 2001 which was the beginning of the next seven-year cycle.

Seven years later on Sept 29, 2008, the day before Rosh Hashanah (Sept. 30, 2008) the Stock Market dropped 777 points. That was the largest one-day decline in the history of the Market and it triggered the current Great Recession. So this happened on the day before Rosh Hashanah 2008.

The current seven-year cycle will end on Sept. 13, 2015 the day before Rosh Hashanah. Jonathan Cahn is not predicting an economic collapse on Sept. 13, 2015, but he is alerting people to this trend. He claims to be getting calls from financial analysts that are watching this. He says the state of Israel is funding a study of it. He believes it is time for people to put their spiritual house in order.

The Bible does predict a Global economic collapse and Jonathan’s information on these economic issues bear watching.
 
 
10. So we are wating at customer service because some earrings I purchased don't close
 
 
11. [A mock Statler and Waldorf routine]
"So what do you think of them Avengers?"
"There's too many! I can't kee track! There's Mighty Avengers."
"Mighty Boring, you might say."
"The Uncanny Avengers."
"Uncanny how uninterested I am!"
"The New Avengers."
"The old Avengers were bad enough!"
"The Young Avengers."
"Of course, you'd need to be six years old to enjoy that book!"
"My, with all these Avengers, it makes you wonder just what's left to Avenge!"
"What about the readers? After all, they must be drowning in Avengers by now!"
"DOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
 

12. speak unto the trees until you hear yourself
 
[I'll identify this poster -- actually, this speaker: my daughter Sarah. October 6, 8:15 AM Central.]

 
 
13.This is totally unacceptable. The house reeks...

...of pumpkin and spice, and all the seasonal things "nice."

And the loaves of fresh, spicy pumpkin bread won't come out of the oven for another 20 minutes. Then it has to cool for 5 minutes, and be turned out on a cooling rack for a while before (gasp!) it can be sliced.

Mercy. I have to stay in here and keep smelling it for the duration. (Excuse me. I have to go find the cream cheese for the filling and icing.)

 
 
14. I'm sorry I don't know how to accept thanks or compliments well. It's awkward and uncomfortable for me, because I'm not worthy. I'm just a servant.....YOUR servant for His sake. I know you say nice things in attempts to encourage me and lift my spirit....BUT....if you really want to say or do something nice for me........then PRAISE THE KING and show up before the throne having LEARNED and APPLIED the Word of God to your life. That's where my reward comes in.....


 
 
15. I would never use my history professor as a cited source..why not? Simply because he said "there" instead of "their", he knowingly defined Judaism wrong, he also failed to mention that Sikhism is the only monotheistic branch of Hinduism, and many other crucial aspects of their beautiful religion, he uses "a" or "and" instead of "an" and I just discovered the use of the word "barely" in the following sentence: "The primary crops were millet, wheat, and barely." He also failed to use commas a couple pages back when they were separating items on a list. and I am supposed to trust that this man knows something about history? I'm pretty sure he is making it up as he goes along.

 

 
16. My neice's cat is named Legolas, my mom's cat is named Frodo and my wife and I have a cat named Gimley (I know it's spelled Gimli but we went with a different spelling) My sister also named her two cats after watching LOTR...Shadow since he was black and Toby (Old Toby).

 
17. EPITHET is a descriptive word occurring in place of the name of a person or thing, most commonly insulting. An EPITAPH is the inscription on a tombstone, or else a tribute to the departed. An EPIGRAM is a brief, clever statement. An EPIGRAPH is a brief quotation set at the beginning of a text to suggest its theme, or the inscription on a statue or building.
 
 
 
18. When you contemplate death, a zillion thoughts go through your mind.

First you think, I'm too young. I'm not ready. You wonder if you've lived your life fully. You begin to think about making those final arrangements so no one in your family has to deal with them.
You wonder how your death is going to affect them. How to express yourself to ease their sorrow. What more you could or should have done through the years.

There is guilt and there is joy. Your brain can hardly register all the thoughts that come at once. You inhale and exhale slowly, to ease the anxiety. You begin to realize that today was not wasted, even if you did absolutely nothing.

You want to tell your friends, your children, how much you are going to miss them.
But it's all in the timing. You don't want to be cliche, you are unique. You want to be rembered, but not missed.

You wake up every morning, surprised to see the day, and you go to sleep every night, hoping there will be another one, more spectacular than yesterday.
Yet today, is not much different than yesterday, and life goes on as it usually does.
Being sick, is no different. There is no magic pass, granting your wishes.

You silently add up all the good deeds you have done, afraid to speak of them, as if they could suddenly be taken away. You wonder about the little black book, that will add up your faults, and wonder if Heaven truly exists.

 
 
19. [I took a "Which Batman villain am I?" quiz.]
You are Mr. Freeze. Your coldness stems from your insecurities and a sense of guilt that you carry, caused by ghosts from your past. The perfect mix of brains, artillery and brawn, you make quite the adversary, even if your people skills are sometimes lacking. Who needs allies anyway when you can freeze them solid with one shot!

 
 
20. THANKS to whoever STOLE my husbands deer blind AND trail cam(with memory card). He worked VERY hard and saved money to get those to use to provide food for his family!!!
If anyone knows anything PLEASE let me know!!!


 
21. Next month will make my husband and I I0 year married. There's certain marital problems we just dont have anymore. Example:
I. When I say im not hungry, and he goes to the store, he knows to bring me back food Anyway.
2. My husband no longer ask me "what do you want to eat". Instead he says, " im going to so and so place what do you want from there. (This has reduced the amount of arguments that we have).
3. When im angry, my husband never walks away, he simply tells me im cute. ( hard to be mad at someome when they are saying your cute).
4. We no longer argue with cursed words..arguments pretty much goes like this." Sweetie, your making me so upset".. " shut the hell up darling"...."you know what babes, your really getting on my freaking nerves".
( hard to escalate an argument with all the babes, sweetheart and darling floating arround" . Lol lol.

22. When this family's quiet, it's easy to walk by them.

[Also my daughter Sarah, October 12, 7:56 AM Central.]

 
23. Today I am romancing myself!!!! No house cleaning...a luxurious bath , paint toes and fingers .... watch a server tear jerking chick flick.... yup cuddles to me


 
 
24. Hatred is a weapon, but it is a curved blade. The harm we do, we do to ourselves. The one that angers you, controls you.

 
 
25. He may be silent but He's not still...


 
26. A parent came into the store today and wanted us to call the police on her 5 yo son for stealing a piece of candy. We told her no and him just don't do it again. He was terrified and I understand that the parent was wanting to teach her child a lesson. I just think that maybe instead of teaching your child to be terrified of the police. You should teach the child WHY you shouldn't steal not what happens when you do steal.

 
 
27. Is your world so dark, that you can't see what is really happening around you?? There's a way to fix that..... TURN ON THE LAMP. The Word of God is a LAMP unto our feet and a light unto our path. It shows us what is out there, shows us the hazards around us, and how to deal with them.

You don't have a single problem that the Lord's return wouldn't solve...... TRUST HIM instead of yourself and for heaven's sakes - TURN ON THE LAMP SO YOU CAN SEE instead of stumbling through the darkness!!! Get in the Word of God and SHINE YOUR LIGHT......


 
28. This is why the government "network" machine is attempting to phase out print.
Without print, we're doomed

 
 
29. Happy Birthday to Tamima 😇😇
يوم عيدميلادي حيكون يوم انتفاضة وتحرير بنغازي
عشان تعرفو بس

Happy Birthday to Tamima 😇😇 day holiday birthdays will be on the uprising and Liberation of Benghazi because making avatar 󾌪󾌪 (Translated by Bing)

 
 
30. STOPDEATHOFKLINGHOFFER.COM ... 10.20.2014 = PROTEST ~~ Media funded by operatives work the system to normalize psychosis. JIHADIS ARE THE HIT SQUAD FOR THE NWO.
 


31. Know what's so cool about this possibility we are looking at right now?? THIS IS THE TIME when the book of Genesis said that the Lord would return.....

Two Hebrew calendars have turned over to the year 6000, and this is the first feast of Tabernacles since the millennium arrived..... THIS IS WHEN GENESIS SAYS HE WILL BE HERE.....so you might want to keep watch..... The Torah Calendar is counting down to sunrise on the DAY OF SALVATION!!! It's currently at 5 hours, 40 minutes till sunrise on the Day of Salvation in Israel!!! We need to be prepared to leave within the next four days if this is the real thing...... We just won't know if this is the time until the event occurs - but I'm really excited about this possibility, because its the simplest of all, and that's when Genesis says He will be here!!


32. True strength comes when you have so much to cry and complain about, but you prefer to smile and appreciate your life instead. There are blessings hidden in every struggle you face, but you have to be willing to open your heart and mind to see them. You can’t force things to happen. You will only drive yourself crazy trying. At some point you have to let go and let what’s meant to be, BE.






 

 

Comments

Popular Posts