Feel The Truck, Dave.

I heard one of my co-workers training me today say this as I was backing up in the truck to the warehouse ramp and I had "Feel the Force, Luke" from Star Wars cross my mind! All this week I've been driving the truck from the warehouse to the hospital (and today from the warehouse to the hospital to Trinity Health's Town and Country offices) and with this young lady who's been with Trinity twenty-five years today -- there's a person in the front office who's been with Trinity THIRTY years today! -- and her co-workers, now my co-workers, I have really learned a lot in ... is it really five weeks now?

I also got to participate in what I consider my first staff meeting today before going home.

It was about changes in the department as the result of constructing a new hospital southwest of Minot, and I'm glad we know something about it. AND that I'm finding items in the hospital a lot faster than I was a week or two ago, even though I'm still on third floor nursery. Trinity Hospital has six floors; I started training at the top and I am working my way down. (THAT sounds likes a season two episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. My bow to the other big science fiction franchise.)

Now if you'll excuse me, PIZZA!

David

Comments

Popular Posts