Phantasmagoria! (look it up)



The Churchillian prose and the Darkseidian slabs I found in my searchings online the first half of January 2015 -- they may make you think, they may change the way you think, take it anyway.
 
Just don't lose your head over it, David
 
1. Tile! Grout is coming after lunch.
 
2. Really tired of being treated like my time and my goals don't matter. If anything else, that will change in 2015. Not going to put up with it any longer.
 
3. Adventures over the years have brought me many friends. Some are lost along the way, leaving behind heartache and a gaping hole.
It amazes me, you never really fill that hole in. You find yourself subconsciously hoping they will return. Some do. Some are lost in the abyss of time and real life.
I think of them often. I catch myself wondering where they are and if they are doing well.
New friends are met and become close. Still you have those that are lifers. The ones who know more about you than Satan himself. They hold your secrets close. As you hold theirs. They never blurr the lines between friendship and you never let anything come between you and them.
Sometimes life gets in the way. Time between conversations weave on and on. But, when you do speak its like there has been no time loss at all.
You pick up right where you left off. Laughing sharing and loving. Maybe they transcend the definition of mere friend. Maybe they are more kin and friend.
I am blessed with many I choose to call kin. I could name them but the list would be pretty long. You know who you are. I just wanted you al to know that you are in my thoughts everyday. In my heart ALWAYS. Sassie
P.S.
To my new friends, may the friendships we make draw us close and may we always never forget a friend is a friend forever you just get upgraded to kin folk. *winks*
 
4. By creating this post, I am no longer bound by the laws of gravity. I am also president of the world. I reserve the right to amend this post later to add supernatural powers of some sort. All of this is real because of the Tri Wizard tournament. Thanks Facebook for giving your status posts this ability!
 
5. I WAS TOLD NOT TO GET ON FACEBOOK, THERE IS NOTHING BUT FAKE PEOPLE. WELL I AM GLAD I DECIDED TO GET ON ANYWAY. AND NOW I HAVE MET ALL OF YOU.
 
6. Why do they call them X-wings and Y-wings if the Jedi Alphabet doesn't have X and Y as we know them?
 
7. 2015 Jan 6 - It's sad when people you know become people you knew. When you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and now you can even barely look at them. When you have given pieces of your heart, fears, hopes, dreams and aspirations you both have shared. Sometimes the spark that you see in people doesn't always reflect back. Some of them will just up and leave one day, and give us lessons to learn.
There are people we no longer have the privilege to talk to or even acknowledge their existence but sometimes we still feel the pulse of our bond, like a wave of magic flowing through our heart but after a while, we just make peace with the fact that these people have to become just bittersweet memories. Things happen for a reason. Many people touch our lives in different ways, some come for a while, others stay for a season and show their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave and some stay forever which ultimately ones that count.
There are people in this world who know parts of me I've never shown to anybody. There are people in this world who I can read like an open book, I carry them with me everywhere I go and I surely know that they carry a piece of my heart with them too. For those who are true - my heart will love you a thousand more!
GOD bless us all always. Hugs & Kisses
 
8. What an amazing day. Slept in really late and woke to it being gorgeous outside; sunshine, warmish, a breeze, absolutely lovely. So I decided to go for one of my work-out walks. Just me, the pavement, fast music, the sun and the wind.
 
9. do i havvvve to get clothes on and go to work. I guess clothes is required in this responsible life lol. I hope today is a good day. Have had too many bad ones lately.
 
10. I am half way through my first novel of the year, 'The Left Hand of Darkness' by Ursula Le Guin. It is a classic in science fiction (or 'speculative fiction', if you prefer), published in the late 60s. It concerns an envoy from Terra (Earth) and his attempt to convince the inhabitants of the planet Winter to join a confederation of planets, the 84 planets known to have been seeded with human beings by the Hains, the oldest of the humans. Evolution has been unique on the cold planet of Winter; human beings are without gender -- or rather, are both genders in a latent state -- and have a cycle of 26 days, after which they go into estrus, or kemmer as they call it, and in the heat of the moment, one will take on a gender and the partner will take on its opposite. No one knows whether they will mate as a male or female, and so anyone can get pregnant -- anyone can give birth to children and father them. But that's not even the most interesting aspect of this book. And I'm only half way through.
 
11. Nope. You're not allowed to quit. I and an army of lelephants forbid it. Don't feel bad. Keep writing. Sometimes we just don't have a chance to read when we want to. Sometimes we lose interest and sometimes things we thought we would like turn out to be not up our alley. I've put down books by Patterson, Evanovich, and yes, even Stephen King out of sheer 'not for me' dom. Just keep writing for that audience of one.
 
12. Drives me crazy when people say "That's not my job!". When it's concerning the well being of a child sometimes you have to give extra! Sometimes you do things that you aren't being compensated for! Sometimes you have to care a little more than you are appreciated. Regardless that's the field of childcare! This is why people find it difficult to work for me I guess I give more and I expect more!!
 
13. Too many have drank the koolaid and can't find their way back to intelligently thinking for themselves. That's why there's big money in lobbying.
 
14. U are gorgeous , that skin tho ... no thirst , just respect for beauty !!!
 
15. I just want to say that I agree with Phylicia Rashad that there are sinister forces behind the efforts to take down Bill Cosby. Those women have been PAID OR COERCED into lying. Bill Cosby has been a HUGE influence on the black community for good.....and where are all the protests against this man being destroyed in the media after a lifetime of service??
 
 
16. You don't talk bad about my music. I keep my opinions to myself about your poor music taste. Don't steriotype mine and I won't say anything about yours. Got it? Got it. Good.
 
17. What I'm about to suggest may sound heretical. But am I the only one who liked the ship designs in the Star Wars prequels much more than the ones in the original trilogy?
 
18. a FB friend of mine ask me, where I been because they don't see me on Facebook a lot anymore.
I'm quite alright with my lack of face book presence, because I'm busy living and building.
 
19. Feels good to know that my name rings in these streets and people want to deal with me on so many different levels..I don't have to chase $$$$ cuz it always comes to me!! Reputation is everything when it comes to Business Matters!!
 
20. I'm glad that it's over with my ex. I have learned a lot about him and myself. Good and bad things. So, no more men who take pain pills or who smoke weed. I want a man who truely love me for all of me and who can give me all of his heart. Who doesn't think or talk about his ex a lot. I am just over men who are users. Bottom line if you want to date me you better have a long term job that you plan to keep.
 
21. Paperbacks, followed closely by hardcovers. I very much like the feel of paper and while the e-readers do get better all the time, I actively dislike looking at a screen. I also like the visual my bookshelves create.
 
22. Things I overheard today:
"Have you been driving the car without insurance?"
"Just once. Last Sunday."
"We have record of a claim from December 21."
"He's just making a big deal out of that 'cause I slapped him."
 
23. You are passionate about teaching. Through your lessons, you find a way to bring the less desirable topics, like Shakespeare, to life. You find joy in helping your students see things in a different way and often challenge them to discover what they think. You are considered one of your student’s favorite teachers.
my result on "Which Famous Teacher Are You?" from teacherprobs.com, 1845 hrs
(John Keating from "Dead Poets Society")
 
24. DON'T BE OVERLY CONCERNED ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE..........THEY WILL SEE YOU AS THEY WILL,
BUT, DON'T LET THEM DO THE CASTING.
 
25. You can spot cracks forming in a dam upstream from the village you live in with your telescope. You've shown your neighbors, but they don't see them. They aren't really looking for them though, are they??
You see these hairline cracks appearing and you know that means the dam is going to come down at some point. Maybe not today.....maybe not tomorrow, but it's coming.
Your neighbors make fun of you when you warn them.......they can't see those hairline cracks from their houses without the magnification you have access to. They don't want to hear that impending doom is just ahead, because they are too busy making money, living their lives, cheating on their spouses, and disappointing their kids.
The problem is..........by the time you can see those cracks with the naked eye, you've missed your window of escape, and your family drowns in the deluge.
The question is........are you going to give a RIP enough to investigate YOURSELF to see if the threat is credible, so you can make preparations to rescue your family.......AND WARN THOSE AROUND YOU - or are you going to sit there on your blessed assurance all ready to go but failing to warn others for fear of ridicule???
 
26. I don't worry about [someone stealing my writing ideas if I share them]. Even if someone was to take my idea and run with it, the resulting stories wouldn't be the same.
 
27. Naked, in compassion. Showing up to the role of YOU takes a bold choice to 'be' vulnerable and free.
You see, Freedom is a choice through awareness.
Many spend entire lifetimes waiting for the 'right moment' to step up... to speak... to move... To wake up what's been dormant through conditioning and practice. It's all up to just how bold you 'show up' to the role of YOU.
Creating an extraordinary life is born the moment you step into THIS moment, and connect to what is arising... right NOW. Once you stop clinging your past and re-living it, and give up worrying about the future by thinking you can 'control' it... you will not only wake up your self — you will inspire a ripple affect that may lead a revolution of empowering change.
Consider this: Just how connected to THIS moment 'will' you be. How many more reminders will it take, to get you to show up and DO something? The first step begins the moment you...
Free your mind to open our world.
Let what you love be what you do: Whole Life Edu
 
28. Someone who has absolute power and is bored of it is much more terrifying to me than someone who wants power just to have it.
 

Comments

Popular Posts