Fudge Answers (21 Is Mine, And Sometimes I Feel The Pain of 16)



Fudge answers. And for those I'm learning to ask, in my son Jeffrey's words yesterday when we were all just hanging out at home, a lot of "fudge questions".

(That's one of my new words for 2015; for a list of 2014 words -- I have three -- come back next week to find out what they are!)

And what, pray tell, is a fudge question? In Jeffrey's words, they are questions you don't know the answers to! That's likely part of the reason I keep statuses and quote and post my favorite ones every few weeks; I don't have all the answers, but sometimes these help me grope to them.

So from the second half of December, here's what I found neat on the 'Net, mostly from people I know. Enjoy.

David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16

1. And that was not needed today. Le Sigh. Oh well... sometimes life is just crazy.

2. Sometimes i wish i could turn back the hands of time

3. I just saw a news report on FOX NEWS that said the Russian Economy FAILURE is happening RIGHT NOW. Overnight, the Ruble sank into the critical zone - losing 60% percent of it's value against the dollar. If this is accurate, then it can't be long before they move against Israel.

Remember what has to happen FIRST - before Russia moves down against Israel......

1) The Return of the King - His Glorious Appearing!!

2) The first evacuation - taking the children and the adults who are surrendered to Christ.

3) The first seal is opened - and the peace treaty is signed.

4) THEN.....the second seal is opened that ignites the wars.

If this report from Fox News is accurate, things are moving faster than we even thought previously. This is MORE EVIDENCE that our timeline just might be right on target......

Could I be wrong?? Yes, of course!!! I'm an analyst, not a prophet or a psychic. That's where the evidence is pointing. It would be prudent to make sure you and your family are ready when these amazing events occur.

4. Substitute bus driver just told the a bus load of kids they were the worst people in the world, yelled in kids faces, and so help me I need to figure out who to complain to because you do NOT say that to a bus full of kids!!! What an idiot!

5. And while we are posting photos, listen to Christmas songs and fret about shaky Internet connections this is happening in the world ...
* Pakistan school attack: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
This is what we know so far:
• All militants have been killed and the siege is over, police say.
• 141 people have been killed, including at least 132 pupils, according to a government official.
• A teacher was reportedly burned alive in front of pupils and children were shot in the head.
• The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (Pakistani Taliban) has claimed responsibility for the attack and said it was in revenge for an anti-terrorist military offensive.
• Spokesman Muhammad Khorasani said it was "just the trailer" to further attacks.
• Eyewitnesses said the attackers were dressed as soldiers and opened fire at random, detonating an unknown number of suicide bombs.

6. I am a woman of many talents. Cooking, is not one of them. To this day...25 years later...every time I go to make a roast I have to ask my mom or sister for directions. Thankfully, They are kind and patient and only snicker to themselves.

December 17

7. I just excavated my dining room table. It's a Christmas miracle!

8. I just sat down on the couch and let out a sigh because I forgot my glass of iced tea in the kitchen. Without saying a thing, [this poster's son] got up and went and got it for me. [His] future wife can thank me later for training him this well!!

9. Wish you lived near us. You could have a new realm for these wonderful lyrical observations.

December 18

10. WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP, does EUREKA literally translate from Greek to mean A.) "Victory!" B.) "There – see?" C.) "I found it!" D.) "I’ve been having a problem with cheese." [It's C.]

11. Good evening
Positivity starts within
Im getting started once again
Bring it on!!!!

12. Nothing like knowing that no matter how bad your day is, there is someone who understands and can make you laugh.

December 19

13. Action > Words? Or Words = Actions? I'm interested in the premise of speaking and creating being inseparably interwoven.

14. Finally. The glass is out of my foot. What a relief.

December 22

15. THE SENSUAL NEUROLOGY OF A POSITIVE CHRISTMAS WELCOME

16. If you see me today, I don't know what's up with my hair either.

17. Good god I loved this scene [from an episode of Doctor Who].

Now this is one of the few reasons why time travel is so expansive and not just a pointA-pointB routine.

I mean, a man who was dubbed by everyone he knew as insane/lunatic/sociopath/failure, seeing his various works and his visions of the beauty of his own reality be shown as masterpieces in the far future could really shatter one's doubt in themselves.

But when the museum guide starts talking about him, starts talking that he would have wanted to meet him, Vincent felt that his art, the work of a "failure", could affect a person's life like this...

Well I must say this moment did Vincent Van Gogh justice as, truly, one of the most underrated and unloved artists of his time, but now one of the most successful and well-known.

18. Her bandaged hand offered finger sandwiches.

19. Don't they see God is perfectly fine with celebrating the true meaning of Christmas the birth of the savior on any day especially the pagan sun god's day. It really squashes the pagan celebrations. God is in control. If he wanted us to celebrate it in September he would of made if clear. Impo based on study of the bible, the Holy Spirit and knowing the character of God almighty he was most likely conceived on the 25th where life officially begins then born in September around the Jewish new year. DUH so we have nothing to be concerned about except maybe of HOW we celebrate.

20. I wonder if my love life will actually have a life in the new year. The things we hope for and work for and are patient for sometimes never happen.
And that's the story of mY cronically failed romantic existence

December 23


21. My kids fought over who got to scrape the ice and brush the snow off the car windows this morning -- I'm not sure whether I should be honored or terrified by that.

22. This is a clue that my brain is not functioning at even half power. I was shopping and went into the bathroom and left my wallet sitting in the shopping cart. Did that a couple of other times when I walked away from the cart to get something I forgot or was looking for. Luckily it was buried under a couple of things. Good thing I don't have to do anything critical like operate on someone.

23. Nice to meet you
Where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought oh my god
Look at that face, you look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play
New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I could make the bad guys good for a weekend


24. Real friends, the ones that somehow lose touch but always come back and it's like you never even loss touch in the first place. Real friends don't leave forever! Fall outs happen but it's the come backs that count!

25. Advice from my husband in regards to the CHRISTMAS sermon I am working on: "if all else fails, 5 words, "Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho"".....what would I do without this man's help??? Thankfully the conversation I had this morning was a bit more productive!!

26. A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"
"Yes, Ma'am?"
"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"
"What was wrong with it?"
"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!"
The librarian nodded and said.
"Ahh. So you must be the person who took our phone book.

27. Cherry lips
Crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
But the worst is yet to come
Oh no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I could make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like oh my god
Who is she? I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

December 24

28. *Bows down to my own awesomeness for getting a shitload done like a boss*

29. Happy birthday papaJesus
I love you and thank you for your gift to all of us!!

30. Got told asking for a crockpot for Christmas, was not going to happen, because it was a sucky gift to ask for. Guess next year I'll ask for a new pickup, maybe I'll get my crockpot. Lol

31. ... I'm not in a hurry, I'm not in a hurry -- fine, pass me by -- I'm not in a hurry, in not in a hurry -- go ahead and cut me off -- I'm not in a hurry...
[exercising patience - it's working!! ]


December 26
 32. how freaking hard is it to find freaking marshmallows? I have looked at 6 stores today and can't find any. Wth? All I'm trying to do is make someone happy. Is that too much to ask? Ugh !!!!

December 29

33. Argentina’s president adopts Jewish boy to save him from life as a werewolf

(The act can be seen as Argentina's version of the White House's turkey pardon.)

34. Mum made crepes this morning. Crepes are awesome. Reading books with the family while eating crepes is more awesome. Great way to start a Monday. Now it's afternoon and we are still reading.

35. Ok so i was just thinking about something. Why is it we allow some old fat guy to stalk our children and maintain an unhealthy life style and tell ourselves it's ok?

Santa needs to hit the gym and go to counseling

36. Do they make a T shirt that says "I'm not your doormat, your whipping post, your scapegoat, your therapist, or your mother! Take your drama and move along! "? I need it.

December 30

37. This is me, focusing on my breathing after getting my car repair quote.

38. How I miss the days when the boo-boos weren't as deep, the mistakes not as life altering, and the fears not as large. The days when I was able to get away with, "Because I'm your mother ....." and the nights when I could rock the anxieties away with a song.

39. I have decided that if I ever wrote a book based on when I was in high school, I'd only have five chapters. 1- Things you shouldn't jump off of, but I did anyway. 2- Riding in big trucks with other immature teenagers. 3- Waking up with my clothes still on, shoes still on, and purse strap still attached to my wrist. 4- mud bogging. 5- How to nap anywhere you want.

40. Don't go feeling sorry for those who don't see the truth yet. There are good reasons why they don't.......and feeling sorry for them implies that we think God is dealing with them unjustly. He's absolutely just with every single person on this planet. Don't be an enemy sympathizer........think about how the King would feel about you feeling sorry for His enemies.

December 31

41. To all of my fellow Load Toads and Gun Plumbers, happy New Year's Eve!!! May the new year be full of lives and TDYs! Try not to drink the rest of the base under the table, enjoy yourself and be as responsible as your career can handle love you guys! [written by an airman]

Comments

Popular Posts