Ensign: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye. Isaiah 18:3

AN ENSIGN ON THE MOUNTAINS 22 February 2013

What I said. Sometimes we get so involved and engaged in doing the work of God in our world that we forget why we're doing it. Not for salvation – through God's grace we already have that if we've accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord – or anything, but for Who … I had a few minutes Thursday to set up my Parable Playhouse Sunday school class, and I brought out the puppets. And I Felt Evangelistic!





God bless you,

David

P.S. I write this weekly devotional to keep in touch with all of you in my address book, and I hope to be an encourager to action too! If you find that I’m not or you want me to get lost, just let me know – thank you!

Thank You, Lord, that we can come to you in prayer and that You provide for all our needs, even when we don’t know what they are. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem on both sides of the fence there and around the world.

Thank You, Lord, for everyone in leadership and service, both here and abroad. Thank You for the opportunities we have and the promise of new life through You. I pray that we all seek and have a blessed week! Amen.



Comments

Popular Posts