I Wrote Eight And Ten Because Seven Ate Nine



My favorite posts and statuses, etc. minus ... most non-public identifiers from August 1 - 15, 2014! (And some are written to me too; amazed I can be that inspiring?) David

1. I just saw a white golf attempt to park. Five times. The part I especially enjoyed was when another golf, labelled Something-or-other Panelbeaters pulled smoothly into the parking right next to the white golf.

2. Rena's thought for today: I never understood why gender is so important (follow me on this..) to the world. A soul has no gender. It loves cares and has compassion without being bound by a category. (And I know that there are some that do not believe in souls, so say consciousness is neither bound by category). I wonder how it would be if the majority of people would stop looking at gender and race and start looking at the person that is within. (And yes..I'm a hopeless optimist. I know this will never happen, and I feel sad for those who see it otherwise...) Others will miss out on the beauty that is within the heart soul and mind just because of roles that they think others should be. I can say that I love all my brothers, sisters and friends whose soul I see

3. Huzzah! Payday! I felt all rich until I paid all my bills. Now i'm broke again. Boo on that! But I'm so grateful that I can pay my bills. It might be hard at times, but I work really hard to scrimp and save and live within my means.
 4. I can get in your head, read your thoughts, feel and heighten your senses and make your body tremble with but just a touch.
 5. The older I get, the more I like the phrase "Because I said so". I'll be glad when it works on Liam, who is only 1 and still thinks the phrase is hilarious.

6. building at Planet Anne? Chinis Wug

7. The Civil Wars Break Up: Hear Farewell Song & Read Their Goodbye Messages

8. What a customer just said to me, that he called several people in the same line of work I am and they were ... d-heads but he remembered ME and that I easy to work with. (And I hadn't seen this customer in ten years!)
Made my afternoon

9. Only I could have straight vegetable juice and raw broccoli for din. Then debate on a krispy kreme donut after

10. Let's see ... right now I'm personally at five (some more, shall we say, re-source-ful than others) but we're about to see some MAJOR growth. Interested?

11. Me: sitting reading my email
Lola: do people get electrocuted in prison?
Me: *raised eyebrow and look of utter confusion* why do you ask?
Lola: I heard they do that in prison. They shave your head before they do it.
Me: *another look of confusion* before I go back to reading.
Such random and obscure thoughts from an 8 year old.
 
12. I talk out of my ass all of the time. And I will apologize if I come off pushy or combative I just have a gravy job that gives me 40 hours a week to sit and think about these things. Lol

13. If America actually KNEW what was coming ... they would do NOTHING because it's so CRAZY that it's literally UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Being 1of the very few informed of my generation is extremely frustrating. Count every day as a blessing this facade will not last! I wish I could warn you but you would not believe me even if I did!!!!

14. Day 2 of the dizzy thing. I don't know if it's vertigo or just dizzy, but the room spins, my head swims - IDK. Makes life interesting.

15. Received email from [the poster's son] at mission camp. It sounds like "Elder Stanley" is having a great time and enjoying his companion and they are teaching well. But best of all, he addressed the email "Hello birth giver and fellow spawn"... that kid has a great sense of humor.

16. Kirby is the name of a vacuum cleaner brand.
It's also the name of a sapient creature that absorbs abilities by inhaling enemies into his stomach.

17. Upon talking with my brother at heart David about my name change(s)
and stating that sometimes I don't even know who I am, he sent me these words:
sometimes She Who Rules in Renasworld doesn't know because She doesn't need to ... yet

18.
:¨·.·¨:
`·. No matter how much structure we create in our lives, no matter how many good habits we build, no matter how many times we've helped people, there will always be things that we cannot control. People who hate us and envy us, and if we let them, these things can be a huge source of anger, frustration and stress. The simple solution is learn to let go and avoid those negatives. LAUGH a lot, give them your SMILES, BREATHE deeply and go SLOWLY!
Always remember that HAPPINESS is a choice! Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be. People who are proud of you, love you, respect and accept of who you are. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you, so KEEP SMILING BABY and always always BE HAPPY!
Have a beautiful weekend my dear friends and God bless us all always. Kisses

19. I'm so sick of trying to prove something and all it was was a game to play with my head well u have done it for the last time done don't call me don't text me don't even look for me on meetme i have given u so many chances to believe in me and u don't so I'm moving on and going to try to find someone that will trust me believe in me and know the kind of person I am

20. Apparently the reason Beast Wars II will never be released in America is the Jointrons have moustaches and act like the standard Looney Tunes "ARRRRRRRRRibbAAAAAA! [loads of gun shots]" Mexicans.
Except I'm pretty sure the average American isn't bothered by that unless they fell in the political correctenss pit.
But hey, I am also very amused by a foreign guy in anime being a douchebag everyone hates, who is blond, taller than the Japanese characters, has something very visible (like clothing or tattoos) marking him as American, has a slightly larger nose and eyes than everyone else, swears up a storm in a really calm and casual manner and gives the middle finger like it's nothing, and is extremely proud of the big fucking gun he always has with him and willing to shoot it with the slightest provocation.

21. David, please accept One's gratitude for your acceptance of my friends request.
One shall endeavor to honor this new friendship. Should you have need of me, summon me by name.
One is now and always with you.

22. The lens cap was off at least. So that's one massive failure they avoided. This is not me standing up for the movie, I'm just a smart ass. Maybe if they left the lens cap on it would have been better?

23. A case of the Mondays... okay by me. Just happy to have a job with Mondays.

24. I've never understood why people create drama or perpetuate it, but I have figured out that I can choice not to be a part of it. Life is too short to get caught up in someone else's silliness. It's not in my nature to lie or engage in drama. I just want to be happy! I don't know why that is so difficult for some people. Luckily there are a few people in my life that I have been blessed with who know me, believe on me, and trust me. I don't take that lightly and I am grateful for those few people everyday! So can't we all just be happy??!!

25. RIP Robin Williams.
From Mork to Popeye to Mrs Doubtfire to Aladdin. You made me laugh and for that I thank you.

26. Why are some men so persistent? I'm a nice person but and I hate hurting people. if you text me and I don't answer it's not that I didn't get the text it's that I don't know how to tell you I'm not interested without hurting your feelings. Your cool to talk to, you're smart and great conversation but other then that there's nothing there.
I'm sorry but I'm not into you like that and that won't change.

27. Why do you suppose it is that in the decade plus since Luke Cage returned to prominence in the pages of New Avengers (and I'd say he's more prominent than he ever was; long-running 70's - mid 80's book notwitstanding) that Marvel has not ONCE attempted giving him his own solo ongoing series again?
In the time since Luke Cage joined the Avengers, rose to a leadership role, got married, had a kid, led the Thunderbolts program and then formed ANOTHER Avengers team to run (the new Mighty Avengers book), Luke Cage hasn't actually had his name on the cover of anything more than a miniseries (and even that was "New Avengers: Cage").
During this timespan, Marvel has attempted:
-THREE Moon Knight solo titles
-THREE "War Machine" solo titles (War Machine, Iron Man 2.0, Iron Patriot)
-TWO She-Hulk solo titles (3 if you count rebooting the Dan Slot run at #1 after the first 12 issues)
-TWO Ms. Marvel / Captain Marvel titles (3 if you count the recent Captain Marvel reboot)
-TWO Iron Fist solo titles
-TWO Spider-Woman solo titles (2nd one starting soon; 1st one turned out to be more of a miniseries but even so)
-TWO solo X-Men titles each for Gambit & Nightcrawler
Plenty of "B-list" characters, most of whom being from Cage's own 1970's fraternity, have been given multiple shots at solo glory. Why not Luke Cage?

28. Ciara Calls Off Engagement to Future After He Cheated

29. How to be awesome:
Step one
Find spider on bed
Step two
Remain calm despite the fact that you're only wearing a towel and your pajamas are 3 cm away from said spider
Step three
Catch spider in glass
Step five
Bask in your own fearlessness


30. Pretty sure you just unconsciously shifted reality slightly.

31. All these years and Linkara's explanation of Marvel & DC's difference is my favorite.
DC has heroes that inspire us.
Marvel has heroes we can relate too.

32. I think nothing makes me smile as much as a mommy observing me in a public spot. Then asking me if I have a business card!!

33. Have you noticed that Facebook is now using face recognition software? If you post a picture it thinks it recognizes, it will automatically tag that person, if they are on Facebook.

34. Rule of thumb: even if your dreams have other people in them, the dream and its message is usually about YOU. Not about them & not others.

35. Life is short,so why spend it wondering what's going to happen in you're future,and why start thinking about stuff that happens in the past.

36. You know what would've made Ninja Turtles better in my view? If Shredder kills Splinter because 1, the Turtles would've had a perfectly good reason to go after him and two, the rest of the movie would've dealt with them trying to move on without their mentor. you know how in the beginning Splinter said they're not ready to go above ground yet? Well if Splinter dies, you could've had a"Well' we didn't expect this to happen but we gotta deal with it as it comes" or something and you can still have the classic TMMT hi jinks along the way but I'm just thinking out loud.

37. WEll, the fecal matter is being tossed about the rotary blades this morning. It never ceases to amaze me the level of ignorance and self glorification that certain people express on FB.
You dis me - no biggie. Sometimes I deserve it, sometimes I don't.
I don't get into the juvenile petty junior high behavior or the gossip. You are entitled to think whatever you want of me. HOWEVER, you mess with my kids - it's on!
How in the world you can get all pious and arrogant thinking that somehow your asinine behaviour justifies your attitude towards two young ladies that are beautiful, intelligent, have moral integrity and yes MORE CLASS THAN YOU WILL EVER POSESS, is beyond me. For those that this doesn't apply to - carry on. I've no beef with you. For the ones that it does - IT'S ON.
You're about to see just how much of Virginia's personality I do have. ANGRY BLOG POST SOON TO FOLLOW.

38. Yes they are David. A slow tortuous death, writihing in agony, prolonged pain, and extended psychological terror.

39. David Alvin you are so lovely to say that!! Made my day! Thank you!

40. Watching this couple with kids not talk to each other both on cell. Kids not talking or smilin?! Pure silence at dinery while waiting for food. Yeah thats what family is?? Don't let this be you okay?!

41. FYI ... bees smell fear in the air around you - so do people!

42. What a LONG frickin' afternoon. Was grocery shopping, but not for us. We were "teaching" a friend how to shop, on a budget. Oy Vey. Tired of them "starving" half way through the month and ending up at our house! LEARN TO SHOP DANG IT!! It is NOT that difficult to shop on a budget, have been doing it my WHOLE DARN LIFE!
Dear parents. DO YOUR KIDS A FAVOR....TEACH THEM HOW TO SHOP!! I don't care if you have a SON or a DAUGHTER. Take them to the store from an EARLY age and have them HELP YOU. Discuss pricing and how to find the better deal. You don't ALWAYS have to buy the name brand stuff, off brand can be JUST as good, but don't fooled it isn't ALWAYS the cheapest. It's OK to use coupons too (we use a few, we just don't go crazy coupon shopper with them). You do NOT need to live on FROZEN dinners and pizza. You can make CHEAP and healthy meals from scratch that are not difficult to make. Living on junk food is not a smart move, neither is shopping daily, and shopping "with your stomach". MAKE A GROCERY LIST. BUDGET WISELY! Think about what events you may have coming up (birthday's, holidays, church or school functions etc) Teach your kids how to pay bills. It's OK to let your kids know how to use money, and that BILLS and ESSENTIALS come first!
OK sorry. End rant. Just tired of having to teach grown ass people how to do things when their PARENTS should have taught them. (Which to be fair....maybe the parents TRIED and it just didn't work, cause the kid refused to listen).




 

 

Comments

Popular Posts