Some Friends' Facebook Status Updates Last Month (They, Of Course, Remain Anonymous)



The sky was like unbleached muslim, with sun bleached rays.




DUH Why is there no "w" in "one", but there is a "w" in "two" and we don't use it?




A little benefit of the doubt goes a long way.




I live life as though I may leave at any moment, but I really have to dig my knees into the earth and thank God for saving me from my own stubbornness and fear. Things could've been much worse.




Character is all about how a person nurtures another person when they are vulnerable and can give very little in return.




Thank you, wasps, for stinging me three times on the back porch. You are now DEAD




Like I said before, my chronic fatigue is fighting for dominance and right now I wanna let it win. But there is that voice inside telling me to get my ass up, get out, get fit!

I'm going to listen to that voice and do what my illness tells me not to do.

Ill let you know how it goes.




WALK WITH ME In the freedom of forgiveness. The path we follow together is sometimes steep and slippery. If you carry a burden of guilt on your back, you are more likely to stumble and fall. At your request, I will remove the heavy load from you and bury it at the foot of the cross. When I unburden you, you are undeniably free! Stand up straight and tall in My Presence, so that no one can place more burdens on your back. Look into My Face and feel the warmth of My Love-Light shining upon you. It is this unconditional Love that frees you from both fears and sins. Spend time basking in the Light of My Presence. As you come to know Me more and more intimately, you grow increasingly free. Psalm 68:19; 1 John 1:7-9; 1 John 4:18




Wives-just as you need your husbands self-sacrificial love, He needs your respect.

What is respect?
*Expressing that he is valuable
*Encouraging the good you see in him
*Avoiding cutting or belittling words
*Leaving the past in the past
*Believing in him, and in his potential
*Never giving up on what the LORD might do in him
*Praying for him

Wives, as you carry out your role of helper, you are taking an active role in building up your marriage relationship and home. God has designed you specifically, specially for that role. You have qualities and characteristics as a woman that make you ideally suited for it.
The Marriage Improvement Project




Although it's native to the Amazon, a testicle-eating fish species called "Pacu" has been turning up in places including Demark, France, and Illinois.




You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to live is to press play.




I'm feeling peaceful in my spirit today. My day had been up and down, but my mood remained calm through it all. Now I'm taking my big baby to our little special spot so we can do homework together and play a little bit. It's these little things I was often too busy to do over the last 2 years that I'm so thankful and grateful to do today. I will NOT let another day week month or year just slip away. I'm gonna stop to smell the roses, to notice the sun rising and setting, to really enjoy every step of this journey. Take it from me: TROUBLE DON'T LAST ALWAYS .. it DOES get better!




Oy vey!!! Some days are truly better than others. Sometimes the one who encourages, needs to be encouraged; sometimes the one who leads, needs to be led; sometimes the one who teaches, needs to be taught. Lord have mercy on me!!! I know better days are ahead! — feeling emotionally & physically & financially drained.




And now on with my day, David





Comments

Popular Posts